Kaien's Disciples

Exist rather than live, Yell rather than shut up, Dare rather than obey

mercredi 8 avril 2015

Long time no speak

All right Geezers, I know it's been a while since I wrote. What can I say???? Am totally swamped. So, what's going on in the Kaein's world.... I think I am loving Texas
I recently took a ride to the Giddy up show,
and had a blast. I had been waiting for a while to attend a show of this quality, so the day before the show, I took my chopper out to ensure everything was in order, and guess f.. what???? I died on me at the gaz station. So I tried to kick start it, and pull my calf muscle apart. So I sat down on the side of the gas station waiting for the roadside assistance to jump start it.
Anyway, I headed towards New Braunfeld and had a blast.
There was some really kool bikes.
. Next show is the Handbuilt in Austin, and then Born Free 7 in LA. I might take a hike to the Moto GP over the week-end but apart from that not much more to add at this point.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire