Kaien's Disciples

Exist rather than live, Yell rather than shut up, Dare rather than obey

samedi 6 février 2016

Dear disciples

Carrying on with some pics, that I have collected with a special thought for David Bowie.

The first one been of SR 400 which I have found quite interesting
Second one, is of Amanda Lear,  I got that one while reading some info about Bowie, she was his girlfriend after been the girlfriend of Bryan Ferry and the muse of Salvador Dali,  What a life....


Then a pic of the "Men"..
 
some oldies on a guy on xt 500.  jeee, I love this motorcycle.

And I went to Austin, I found that homeless, and his sign was awesome,

And one of the most fabulous artist of all time..

And one Triumph that went for half a million dollar, because she belung to Steve Mc Queen. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire