Kaien's Disciples

Exist rather than live, Yell rather than shut up, Dare rather than obey

jeudi 31 mai 2018

Dear Disciples

Here is my quarterly update. 


This time I wanted to do something a bit different.   I wanted to present a bike which I like who has never got the success in deserve (in my opinion).  I am here not talking about mechanic specific but mostly as a look.  In my opinion, it is the ancestor of the ST 70, some people call it Dax.  


So, I am gonna share some picture of the Harley Davidson Sprint, which came out in the early 70's under the Italian brand Aermacchi.   














  Now we are back to our normal routines :  random shite, some bikes, some chics on bike, some good looking celebrities.  













and also another section for this quarterly update, some off road pics.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire